Finance at EKU
The Finance program at Eastern Kentucky University offers the following courses of study:
- B.B.A Finance – Business Finance concentration
- B.B.A Finance – Financial Planning concentration
- Certificate in Financial Literacy
- Minor in Personal Finance
Additionally, the Evans Banking and Financial Services Program at Eastern Kentucky University offers the following courses of study:
- B.B.A Finance – Banking and Financial Services concentration
- Minor in Banking and Financial Services
- Certificate in Banking and Financial Services
- Certificate in Financial Technology and Cybercrime
Join EKU’s student chapter of the Financial Management Association (FMA)!
Open to all students with an interest in finance, FMA provides opportunities for professional interaction among academics, practitioners and students while promoting the development and understanding of basic and applied research of sound financial practices. Activities include Mock Investment Club, field trips, guest speakers and social functions.
Interested in learning more? Contact Shauna Campbell (Shauna.Campbell@eku.edu).