EKU Banking and Finance Meetup
1st Annual Banking and Finance Meetup!
DATE: Thursday, April 6, 2017
TIME: 4:00 – 6:00pm
PLACE: EKU Business and Technology Center, Dr. Janna P. Vice Atrium (lower level)
A sector‐focused event serving banks and other financial service providers. Join us for an evening of networking as we showcase our upper level finance and accounting majors. Special welcome by CBT Dean Dr. Tom Erekson.
- Approximately 15 firms expected to attend
- Finance and Accounting juniors and seniors invited
- Free and open to all majors!
- Internships, part‐time jobs, and full‐time positions
- Networking, networking, networking!!!
Planning to attend?
- Register HERE by March 24th.
- Include open job descriptions to be advertised on the student flyer.
- Download directions to the EKU Business and Technology Center with GPS coordinates.
Unable to attend in person but still want to be represented?
- If your firm cannot send a representative but you still have a position to advertise, or you would like brochures distributed to student attendees, complete Vendor Registration Form and indicate your request.
Not hiring right now?
- Please consider attending the event to share your experience and advice with up‐and-coming business graduates!
Want to make your firm stand out?
- Become an event sponsor
- Your firm will be promoted at the event with the student gift presentation.
- Contact Maggie Abney for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org.
STUDENTS - Register by March 24th!
- Register HERE!
- Register online to receive your personalized nametag and free gift.
- Have your LinkedIn profile photo made (check out LinkedIn tips for university students).
- Professional attire, please.
- Before the Fair, check out these documents (PDF) to make the most of your experience:
- 3:15 to 3:55 pm -- Exhibitor Setup
- 4:00 pm -- Welcome and Opening Remarks by Dr. Thomas Erekson, Dean, College of Business and Technology
- 4:15 to 6:00 pm -- Networking
- E‐mail or call Maggie Abney, CTP, Executive in Residence: email@example.com | 859-622-8998.
We hope you will join us for an evening of networking and recruiting!